Committed to Excellence – Every Patient, Every Time.
And connected with one of the nation’s highest performing health networks, Covenant Health.
Covenant HomeCare and Hospice is East Tennessee’s largest non-profit homecare and hospice provider. For more than 40 years, we have provided quality home healthcare so that patients are able to live with comfort, dignity, and independence. Our dedicated team members care for more than 6,300 patients across 17 counties each year. Covenant HomeCare is a proud member of Covenant Health, our region’s premier healthcare delivery system. And, we’ve been recognized as a “Top Employer” by Forbes Magazine seven times in six years.
About Covenant Health
Covenant HomeCare and Hospice is a member of Covenant Health, the region’s top performing healthcare network. Community-owned and headquartered in Knoxville, Covenant Health includes nine acute-care hospitals, numerous outpatient and physician clinic locations, and specialty services for behavioral health, oncology, rehabilitation, home care, and community wellness and outreach programs.
Our employees are extremely important in the overall success of Covenant Health. They work with us to accomplish our mission of improving the quality of life through better health in the communities we serve. When it comes to striving for excellence in all we do, we need the best.
Named a “Best Employer” and a “Top Place to Work in Healthcare”
Covenant Health has been listed by Becker’s among the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” in the U.S. and has been named a “Best Employer” seven times by Forbes.
Our Pledge of Excellence
Covenant Health employees are unified by one covenant: to put our patients first, strive for excellence in everything we do, and make Covenant Health the first choice for patients in our region. If you’re passionate about patient care and our pledge of excellence resonates with you, we welcome you to join our team.
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement – Employees are reimbursed for mileage including to and from their place of residence as well as granted an automatic monthly cell phone allowance.
- 401K and Student Loan Forgiveness – Employees may take advantage of up to 6% company match in their 401(k). Other benefits include local employee discounts, student loan repayment, tuition assistance, and federal student loan forgiveness programs.
- 911 Emergency Access – All full-time and part-time field staff are equipped with a wearable safety device, connecting you to a 911 enabled monitoring center with the touch of a button.
Discover Beautiful East Tennessee
Located on the Tennessee River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville serves as the hub of the East Tennessee region and is home to a vibrant downtown area anchored by Market Square and its wonderful local restaurants and boutiques. Revitalized, historic neighborhoods dot the downtown landscape.
Knoxville is surrounded by smaller communities, each with their own character and personality:
- Sevierville serves as the gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains and the tourist attractions of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
- Lenoir City is home to Tellico Village, a beautiful golf and retirement resort located on Tellico Lake.
- Oak Ridge is the “secret city” that was founded as a production site for the Manhattan Project and today plays a crucial role in our national security’s scientific development.
- Morristown serves as the seat for an eight county area northeast of Knoxville and features a revitalized downtown and beautiful outdoor setting.
- Harriman, located between the Tennessee Valley and Cumberland Plateau, is a quaint town with a considerable number of restored Victorian homes that hail from when the town was founded in 1889.
- Crossville sits atop the Cumberland Plateau. Located halfway between Knoxville and Nashville, Crossville enjoys cooler summers and is known as the Golf Capital of Tennessee.
- New Tazewell in Claiborne County offers many opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast with its proximity to Lake Norris and the beautiful Cumberland Gap National Historic Park.
Financially and academically, Knoxville is a smart place to call home. Our cost of living is 15% below the national average and Tennessee does not have a state income tax. Public schools are excellent, and private schools are also available. Our region is home to the University of Tennessee, and the Tennessee Hope Scholarship will pay for the first two years of community college for students who meet the program’s academic standards.
Whether you’re looking for the bright lights and big city nights of Knoxville or a rural pace of life, our region has it all waiting for you