Hope Center offers HIV education to clients, providers, case managers and other agencies. Presentations are always free to attend. Hope Center staff works together with HIV professionals to bring topics that are importation to those affected by HIV. For questions about programming please call the office at 865-374-0870.
- 4th – Cooking on a Budget Series for clients
- 30th – Case Manager/RN program – Rethinking Viral Suppression presented by Viiv Healthcare.
- Ktown Tavern, 320 N Peters Rd, Knoxville, TN 37922
- RSVP to Lori by 1/24/18 – (865) 374-0870
- 1st – Cooking on a Budget Series for clients
- 5th – Women’s HIV support group
- 13th Case Manager/ RN Program provided by Gilead Sciences
- Call Lori for details. (865) 374-0870
- 5:00pm start time.
- 27th Client Lunch and Learn on Adherence presented by Viiv
- 11:30am – 1:00pm
- Lunch provided
- RSVP to Lori by 2/23/18 (865) 374-0870.
- 3001 Lake Brook Blvd, Ste 101, Knoxville
Classes return on January 4, 2018. Spots are filling up fast! Call or email Lori to register. 865-374-0870.
When: First Thursday of the month
Time: 1-3 pm
Where: Interfaith Health Clinic
The Women’s HIV support group is for HIV positive women. The group meets the first Monday of every month. The meeting is structured to address anyone’s issues in a caring and supportive environment. This group is about women who often care for others and tend to neglect themselves, not just about being HIV positive.
Dinner is served at 6:00pm and the meeting starts at 6:30pm and goes for about an hour. The discussion is open for any topics and from time to time a speaker may be brought in. The group also addresses HIV adherence, medications, improvements in care, etc.
Transportation is available. If you are interested in participating please call Wayne at Samaritan Ministries at (865) 450-1000 x827.
Samaritan Ministry Center, 6300 Deane Hill Dr, Knoxville