Hope Center offers HIV education to clients, providers, case managers and other agencies. Presentations are always free to attend. Hope Center staff works together with HIV professionals to bring topics that are importation to those affected by HIV. For questions about programming please call the office at 865-374-0870.
- 2nd-Women’s HIV Support Group-6-8 pm-Samaritan Ministry Center
- 5th-Cooking on a Budget Series-Interfaith Kitchen-1-3 pm-RSVP by 7.3.18
- 11th Client lunch and learn program-
- Topic TBD-ViiV Healthcare-Hope Center 11:30am-1pm
- 12thProvider Dinner program
- ViiV Healthcare-TBD
- 24thCase Management Dinner Program
- Gilead 6 pm-TBD
- 2nd – Cooking on a Budget Series-Interfaith Kitchen 1-3 pm-RSVP by July 30
- 6th-Women’s HIV Support Group-6-8 pm
- Gilead sponsored speaker-Samaritan Ministry Center
- 21st-Provider Dinner program
- ViiV Healthcare-6 pm TBD
- 22nd-Client Lunch and Learn
- ViiV Healthcare – 11:30 am- 1 pm – Hope Center
- 23rd-CM Lunch and Learn
- Merck-“Prevention Toolkit”-12-1:30 pm –Hope Center
Call or email Lori to register. 865-374-0870.
When: First Thursday of the month
Time: 1-3 pm
Where: Interfaith Health Clinic
The Women’s HIV support group is for HIV positive women. The group meets the first Monday of every month. The meeting is structured to address anyone’s issues in a caring and supportive environment. This group is about women who often care for others and tend to neglect themselves, not just about being HIV positive.
Dinner is served at 6:00pm and the meeting starts at 6:30pm and goes for about an hour. The discussion is open for any topics and from time to time a speaker may be brought in. The group also addresses HIV adherence, medications, improvements in care, etc.
Transportation is available. If you are interested in participating please call Wayne at Samaritan Ministries at (865) 450-1000 x827.
Samaritan Ministry Center, 6300 Deane Hill Dr, Knoxville