The Southern Winter’s Night benefit is an annual fundraiser to support the diverse services provided by the Hope Center and is its primary fund-raising event. Thanks to the support of sponsors, merchants, artists and guests, this event has raised over one million dollars for patient care services.
- Guest Check-in 6:00 p.m.
- Silent Auction: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Special Entertainment 8:00 p.m.
- Live Auction: 8:15 p.m.
- Auction check-out 9:00 p.m.
Your admission includes a welcome champagne toast, heavy hors d’oeuvres and complimentary cocktails in the beautiful setting of the Knoxville Museum of Art. Music provided by the Dogwood Strings Trio and you won’t want to miss the special entertainment to be revealed at the event.
The event will also feature a silent and live auction. Check back for more details as we continue to add our to our wonder selection of art, jewelry, travel, local Knoxville experiences and more!
A special thank you to our event sponsors for their continued support.
Presenting Sponsors: Rick Fox & Ralph Cianelli
Silver Sponsor: Positively Living
Jeff & Susan Arbital
Linda Gay Blanc & Marshall Peterson
Jenny Hines & Tom Jester
Arlene Vincent & Alex Rodriguez
Anthony Wilson & Tyler Janow
Friends of the Hope Center
East Tennessee Foundation
Eldridge & Blakney, PC
Richard and Ann Montgomery
Hope Center Mission and Goals
- To provide direct supportive care and advocacy at no cost to patients and families affected by HIV and other life-altering illnesses, while sustaining hope.
- To address individual existential needs, quality of life, and end-stage care.
- To ensure patient rights, privacy, and comfort in safe, non-judgmental surroundings.
- To provide HIV educational programs for healthcare providers and the community.
- To value and complement the work of healthcare professionals and volunteers.
- Through the years, over 400 dedicated community volunteers have provided valuable help with HIV education, fundraising events and holiday activities. To date, more than 2,400 adults and children have benefited from these services.